IP Video Surveillance
Milestone XProtect Software
Access your video from anywhere
- You can access your video at home, at work or while you’re on-the-go.
- View your video on your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Find the video you need, when you need it
- Find specific recordings using an intuitive and simple video timeline
- Quickly locate cameras relevant to an investigation with the interactive map function
- Only record relevant video with built-in motion detection
A traditional alarm system notifies you that a sensor was tripped, but can't verify who or what tripped the alarm. Videofied MotionViewers send a short video clip every time the built-in PIR motion sensor trips, providing immediate verification to the operator at the central monitoring station and enabling Priority Response from the police to make an arrest and stop the intruder.
Benefits of Videofied
The benefits of Videofied for commercial and residential customers begin at installation; wireless installs are fast and cost effective. As an upgrade to existing burglar alarms, Videofied smoothly integrates to the current burglar alarm to enhance an existing system with video for faster police response. For new installs, Videofied offers a complete standalone system with keypads, sirens, door contacts and other peripherals. Wireless installation, cost effective, faster police.
- Wireless Videofied sensors can be installed wherever sensors/cameras are needed.
- Video verification of a burglary means faster police response to a crime.
- The sooner law enforcement arrives on scene, the less time intruders have to inflict injury, steal or damage property.
- Faster response times lead to more arrests and lower insurance claims.
- No wires to cut. Reliable wireless performance means that even if the MotionViewer is removed by an intruder, it can continue transmitting video for police response.
Videofied Gets Arrests
The truth is undeniable: video-verified alarms are drastically more effective than traditional alarm systems.
Time and again, the benefits reinforce each other:
- Video verification of intruders leads to a priority response police dispatch.
- Quicker dispatch, with immediate visual identification of the intruders, leads to more apprehensions and arrest.
- More apprehensions and arrests lead to growing community support and continued priority response to video-verified alarms.